Definitions and Interpretation
What kinds of information do we collect and How we use it?
- Information and content you provide: We collect the personal information you provide when using the request a quote form, Contact us form and Testimonials form on our website.
- Name: We collect and use this information to know who we are communicating with, Also in the event of you being our client we use this data on our invoices.
- Address: We collect and use this information to be able to provide you with a quotation, know where to undertake the clean and for us to use on the invoice in which you would receive once a clean has been completed.
- Phone Number and Email Address: We collect and use this information to be able to communicate with you, To arrange a time and date to give you a quotation, To contact you the day before a clean is undertaken in order for us to have access around the property and to send you a payment reminder in the event of late payment. We also use your email address to email you invoices.
- Testimonials: We collect and use this information to publish on our website in order to give you a better understanding of what we do, How satisfied our clients are, What they think of our services and what areas we cover.
How and where do we store your data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to provide our services to you or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
Your data will only be stored in the UK.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or transfer any of your data / personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
How can you access your data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details at [email protected], or using the contact details found on the contact us page.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.